- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
When aficionados of local standards like garlicky hummus, skewered shish kebab, schnitzel, and bean soup argue hotly about the merits of their favorite eateries, Pinati comes up as a leading contender. In the very heart of Downtown, this is the original location of Pinati, which means "corner" in Hebrew. It's now a chain, but this simple spot remains a convenient place to take the weight off your feet and rub shoulders with the locals. Not for long, though: your table will soon be in demand, and you will have to share at peak times.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more