- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- five minutes from Jaffa Gate
- welcomes families
- year-round outdoor pool
- feels like a business hotel
- events sometimes intrusive
Check Rates from our Partners
David Citadel Review
Talk about a great first impression—this hotel's lobby, by noted Italian architect Piero Lissoni, is elegant and welcoming, as is the soothingly decorated lounge and terrace one floor above. There are views of the Old City from many of the spacious guest rooms, which are decorated in soft tones of beige and cream. Well-appointed bathrooms add to the appeal. Scala may tempt guests to stay in for dinner, particularly if preceded by a treatment at the hotel's expansive spa. The magnificent Children's Play Center has plenty to keep the younger ones entertained, and there are video game systems for older kids.
- Address: 7 King David St., King David St., Jerusalem, 94101 | Map It
- Phone: 02/621–1111
- Website: www.thedavidcitadel.com
- Location: Rehavia, Talbieh, King David Street, and Yemin Moshe
- 381 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more