Nightlife & the Arts in Jerusalem
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jerusalem Nightlife & the Arts
|A-F G-I J-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Gerard Behar Center
Look out for two excellent Jerusalem-based contemporary dance...
Veteran dance club Ha'Oman 17 is a hip, stylish place open only...
|Dance Clubs||West Jerusalem|
The name means "The Record," a nostalgic tribute by the three...
Named for a beloved toy store that previously occupied this space...
|Dance Clubs||Center City|
Hutzot Hayotzer Arts and Crafts Festival
The fine crafts and lively concerts presented at this festival...
International Convention Center
Opposite the Central Bus Station, the center is the local venue...
International Festival of Puppet Theater
The creation of Jerusalem's Train Theater, this festival is dedicated...
Top national and international orchestras, theater companies...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe