Nightlife & the Arts in Jerusalem
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jerusalem Nightlife & the Arts
|A-F G-I J-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Lively, popular, and always open late, this bistro has a reputation...
Beit Avi Chai
This 270-seat auditorium hosts lectures, concerts, and theater...
Musical and theatrical performances fill the season at this theater...
This place hosts evenings of song on Sundays and Thursdays, jazz...
This is the main ticket agency for performances in Jerusalem...
Casino de Paris
Owned by Israeli rock star Shaanan Streett, this bar in the heart...
This place has the feel of an intimate wine cellar, with small...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe