Nightlife & the Arts in Jerusalem
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Jerusalem Nightlife & the Arts
|A-F G-J K-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Adom has a reputation for good shrimp and other seafood....
Bar Shva-esray means "Bar 17"—the establishment's street...
Beit Avi Chai
Beit Avi Chai explores Jewish culture, thought, and creativity...
The musical and theatrical performances at Beit Shmuel are usually...
Bet Ticho holds intimate recitals on Friday mornings in a serene...
Bimot is the main ticket agency for performances in Jerusalem...
The Cellar Bar has the feel of an intimate wine cellar, with...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Jerusalem Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel