All Jerusalem Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
|A-C D-H I-L M-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This elegantly intimate boutique hotel sits on the seam betwee . . .
In the picturesque village of Ein Kerem, this new boutique hotel. . .
One of East Jerusalem's longtime favorites, the Ambassador has. . .
American Colony Hotel
Once a pasha's palace, this cool limestone oasis with its flower-filled. . .
The exuberantly lush garden and sweeping view of the valley are. . .
Opposite Mt. Herzl in West Jerusalem, this lodging has sweeping. . .
Inside the Jaffa Gate, this guesthouse is part of the oldest Protesta. . .
Although this gleaming white tower with sweeping city views is. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's