Sights & Attractions in Haifa and the Northern Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Zichron Ya'akov
About halfway down Hameyasdim Street is Bet Aaronson, whose late-19th-century...
|Houses / Mansions||Zichron Ya'akov|
On Hameyasdim Street, near Bet Aaronson, is Binyamin Pool, a...
|Architectural Sites||Zichron Ya'akov|
Rare among Israel's many wineries are Carmel Winery's underground...
|Wineries / Breweries||Zichron Ya'akov|
First Aliya Museum
Commissioned by Baron de Rothschild, this three-floor building...
|Museums / Galleries||Zichron Ya'akov|
On a prominent corner stands the old synagogue, Ohel Ya'akov...
|Religious Sites||Zichron Ya'akov|
In the hills near Zichron Ya'akov, this sprawling garden is a...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Zichron Ya'akov|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's