Sights & Attractions in Haifa and the Northern Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Haifa and the Northern Coast
This beautifully maintained stretch of sand in the Achziv National...
Baha'i Shrine and Gardens
The most striking feature of the stunning gardens that form the...
By turns an ancient Roman port city, Byzantine capital, and Crusader...
Rare among Israel's many wineries are Carmel Winery's underground...
|Wineries / Breweries||Zichron Ya'akov|
Part of a coastal nature reserve, Dor Beach, also known as Tantura...
This house of worship, the largest mosque in the country outside...
Although it runs along a single boulevard, "The Colony" packs...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Haifa|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's