Sights & Attractions in Haifa and the Northern Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Haifa and the Northern Coast
|A-B C D-G H-I J-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
By turns an ancient Roman port city, Byzantine capital, and Crusader...
Caesarea Beach Club
In a calm cove in Caesarea's ancient harbor, the Caesarea Beach...
Caesarea Museum of Antiquities
In Kibbutz Sdot Yam just outside Caesarea, this excellent museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Caesarea|
WIth its attractive boardwalk and beachside kiosks, Carmel Beach...
Rare among Israel's many wineries are Carmel Winery's underground...
|Wineries / Breweries||Zichron Ya'akov|
Past open, uncultivated fields and a goatherd's rickety shack...
Carmelite Monastery and Stella Maris Church
The imposing Stella Maris (Latin for "Star of the Sea") is graced...
Clandestine Immigration and Naval Museum
The rather dull name of this museum belies the dramatic story...
|Museums / Galleries||Haifa|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe