Sights & Attractions in Haifa and the Northern Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Haifa and the Northern Coast
|A-B C D-F G-I J-M N-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
By turns an ancient Roman port city, a Byzantine capital, and...
Caesarea Beach Club
In a calm, sandy cove in Caesarea's ancient harbor, the Caesarea...
Caesarea Museum of Antiquities
Just outside Caesarea, this excellent museum houses many of the...
|Museums / Galleries||Caesarea|
Carmel Beach sits in front of the Leonardo Hotel at the southern...
Rare among Israel's many wineries are Carmel Winery's underground...
|Wineries / Breweries||Zichron Ya'akov|
Past open, uncultivated fields and a goatherd's rickety shack...
Carmelite Monastery and Stella Maris Church
Perched high up on the hillside is this imposing church. The...
Clandestine Immigration and Naval Museum
The rather dull name of this museum belies the dramatic nature...
|Museums / Galleries||Haifa|
Crusader Vaults and Halls
Here you'll find a series of barrel-vaulted rooms known as the...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel