Sights & Attractions in Haifa and the Northern Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Haifa and the Northern Coast
|A-B C D-G H-I J-N O-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This beautifully maintained stretch of sand in the Achziv National...
Baha'i Founder's Shrine and Gardens
For the Baha'is, this is the holiest place on earth, the site...
Baha'i Shrine and Gardens
The most striking feature of the stunning gardens that form the...
About 5 km (3 miles) north of Netanya is lovely Beit Yannai...
About halfway down Hameyasdim Street is Bet Aaronson, whose late-19th-century...
|Houses / Mansions||Zichron Ya'akov|
Betzet Beach, a bit farther north of Achziv Beach, is part of...
On Hameyasdim Street, near Bet Aaronson, is Binyamin Pool, a...
|Architectural Sites||Zichron Ya'akov|
The large visitor center at the country's fourth-largest winery...
|Wineries / Breweries||Benyamina|
This church dedicated to St. Lazarus features an elaborate, 17-color...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe