- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Café Louise Review
At this nutritious vegetarian eatery, breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served in the cheerful Feng Shui-ed dining room or on the glass-enclosed patio. Grains are the mains here: choose from among such creative dishes as red-quinoa salad with sweet-carrot vinaigrette, whole-wheat and spelt quiche, or vegetable curry stew graced with cashews. If you prefer fish, try the fillet of salmon in a lemongrass sauce with whole-wheat couscous. For dessert, there's tapioca in coconut milk with seasonal fruit. Consider indulging in an Israeli-style Bellini—arak and fresh-squeezed red-grapefruit juice. Many Israeli wines are also on offer, as is organic coffee, which you can purchase along with health products in the café-run shop next door.
- Address: 58 Moriah Blvd., Merkaz Carmel, Haifa, 34401
- Phone: 04/834–9950
- Location: Haifa
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
Looking for a special occasion restaurant in Tel Aviv to celebrate a birthday. Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more