- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Diners Ba-Rosh Review
This bright and breezy spot for Israeli fare offers a fabulous view of the sea swirling and crashing below. The selection of beers on tap—all produced in the Golan Heights—range from pale ale to a tangy red lager. Starters include a bagel with corned beef and a baked potato with garlic sauce and fried onions. As a main course, the appealing casserole of beef and root vegetables simmered in beer is a sure hit, as are franks and sauerkraut, steaks, and burgers. Every other Wednesday evening features live jazz.
- Address: End of Rte. 4, Rosh Hanikra, 22825
- Phone: 04/952–0159
- Location: Rosh Hanikra
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
How's the water and swimming in the Medi during late April along the beaches of Tel Aviv? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more