- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The restaurant's huge courtyard with dark orange umbrellas is usually packed with diners. Inside, the restaurant—run since 1999 by the husband and wife team Keren and Ronen Raviv—is small and elegant. For country-style eating, you might start with mozzarella gnocchi with sautéed mushrooms, or a zucchini and feta cheese terrine. Main courses include baked crabs in a sweet-and-hot chili sauce, lamb casserole with eggplant and pine nuts, and seafood and fennel salad. Apple crumble with a cinnamon-flavored sauce is a delightful dessert.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more