- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At this unpretentious heaven for fish lovers, you can enjoy fresh and tasty fare as you sit indoors or on the terrace overlooking the famous promenade. The kitchen serves a wide range of excellent fish dishes, such as tilapia, cod, and gray mullet, grilled, baked, or sautéed. Entrées come with salad or roasted potatoes.
- Address: 8 Nitza Blvd., Netanya, 42118
- Phone: 09/832–3322
- Location: Netanya
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed weekends.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
I am going to Israel next week and would like to find some out of the way places to visit or experience. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more