- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
La Crepe Jacob
La Crepe Jacob Review
This popular place is in a small cottage with blue window frames and a flower-filled garden. A wood-burning stove keeps things cozy inside. Locally made goat cheeses cram the counter as you walk in. The hefty crepes, lovingly prepared by Betty and Jacob, come with fillings such as feta, ham, and mushrooms; smoked salmon and cheese; and tomato, onion, olives, cheese, and mushrooms. The banana and chocolate crepe is a delicious wrap-up. In addition, the menu includes heartier dishes like veal fillet with shrimp. It's about 3 km (2 mi) east of the city.
- Address: Moshav Ben Ami, Rte. 89, Nahariya, 22809
- Phone: 04/952-0299
- Location: Nahariya
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Sun.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more
· News & Features
We're sure your friends' Instagram photos of their puppies are super cute, but Brad Tully's animal snaps... Read more
From major airline uniform upgrades to tips from the jet set on doing Paris right, this was a very chic... Read more
The curious and daring among you will discover the vibrant, gilded landscape of Istanbul, the city tha... Read more