- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
La Crepe Jacob
La Crepe Jacob Review
This tiny but popular place is in a small cottage with blue window frames and a flower-filled garden. A wood-burning stove keeps things cozy inside. Locally made goat cheeses from the Teva Ez dairy next door cram the counter. The hefty crepes, lovingly prepared by Betty and Jacob, come with fillings such as feta, ham, and mushrooms; smoked salmon and cheese; and tomato, onion, olives, cheese, and mushrooms. The banana and chocolate crepe is a delicious wrap-up. In addition, the menu includes heartier dishes like veal fillet with shrimp. It's about 3 km (2 mi) east of the city.
- Address: Moshav Ben Ami, Rte. 89, Nahariya, 22809
- Phone: 04/952–0299
- Location: Nahariya
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots ... Read more
Author, conservationist, and TED Talk speaker Boyd Varty shares eight top places to visit in his native... Read more
This unattributed travel quote tells us why splurging on a trip is totally worth it.... Read more