- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Café Ein Hod
Café Ein Hod Review
Climb up the stairs beside the Dona Rosa restaurant and keep an eye out for this favorite of the locals: a two-level collection of mismatched chairs and odd tables surrounded by potted plants—there's often a cat sunning itself on a stool. Inside the old stone building, handmade clothes and handbags are for sale. You can sit outside to sip coffee or fruit smoothies or chow down on homemade bourekas (filled pastry triangles), shakshuka (eggs in tomato sauce), carrot cake, or apple pie. If you're hungry, nosh on grilled cheese sandwiches with salad. You can stop for a beer or a glass of wine, too. Indian cuisine is served every Thursday night.
- Address: Near the village square, Ein Hod, 30890
- Phone: 054/667–6089
- Location: Ein Hod
- No credit cards.
- Closed Mon.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
I am 35 years old, jewish, and will be in Israel for a week staying in Tel Aviv. Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more