- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- indoor pool and Jacuzzi open until 9 pm
- free Wi-Fi in rooms
- mediocre breakfast by Israeli standards
Check Rates from our Partners
Crowne Plaza Review
Catering to a business crowd, this well-designed hotel is built into a pine-shaded slope. The glass-domed lobby has mauve and silver couches set off by floral arrangements, and opens onto a restaurant with spectacular views and Moroccan dishes. The executive floor has a fully equipped and well-stocked 24-hour business lounge and billiards room. Half the rooms afford gorgeous bay views, especially the ones on the sixth floor with balconies.
- Address: 111 Yefe Nof St., Merkaz Carmel, Haifa, 34454 | Map It
- Phone: 04/835–0835
- Website: www.ichotelsgroup.com/crowneplaza/hotels/us/en/haifa/hfail/hoteldetail
- Location: Haifa
- 100 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more