- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- indoor pool and Jacuzzi open until 9 pm
- free Wi-Fi in rooms
- mediocre breakfast by Israeli standards
Check Rates from our Partners
Crowne Plaza Review
Catering to a business crowd, this well-designed hotel is built into a pine-shaded slope. The glass-domed lobby has mauve and silver couches set off by floral arrangements, and opens onto a restaurant with spectacular views and Moroccan dishes. The executive floor has a fully equipped and well-stocked 24-hour business lounge and billiards room. Half the rooms afford gorgeous bay views, especially the ones on the sixth floor with balconies.
- Address: 111 Yefe Nof St., Merkaz Carmel, Haifa, 34454 | Map It
- Phone: 04/835–0835
- Website: www.ichotelsgroup.com/crowneplaza/hotels/us/en/haifa/hfail/hoteldetail
- Location: Haifa
- 100 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We are two couples in our 60's and 70's who never visited Israel, but have traveled extensively in other countries on our own. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more