With a name that means "port" in Japanese, Minato is perfect for beachgoers craving sushi. The restaurant does a brisk take-out business, serving sashimi and nigiri as well as a variety of tempura dishes. You can also eat in at the long sushi bar and watch the knives flash in front of you. Try the temaki, a cone of seaweed filled with rice, vegetables, and the fish of your choice.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's