- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Abu Yakov Review
You reach Abu Yakov's by climbing the stone seats of Ein Hod's amphitheater, or through nearby Café Ein Hod. There are a few seats inside—most people head outside to the blue plastic chairs beneath a ragged plastic tarp. It feels a bit makeshift, but the fresh food counts for everything. Dine on what locals often called "Oriental" (meaning Middle Eastern) food: hummus, fluffy pita bread, chopped vegetable salad, and grilled meat on skewers. Call ahead for oven-roasted lamb.
- Address: Near village square, Ein Hod, 30890
- Phone: 04/984–3377
- Location: Ein Hod
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more