- Caesarea Originally built by Herod the Great, these 2,000-year-old Roman ruins occupy a strategic spot on the sea. They include Byzantine bathhouses and Crusader moats.
- Baha'i Gardens In Haifa, this unforgettable series of gardens tumbles down from Mt. Carmel into 19 terraces that enclose a gold-domed shrine.
- Underground Akko At this fascinating archaeological site, you can descend into Crusader knights’ halls, navigate a secret tunnel toward the sea, and rest in a Turkish bathhouse.
- Glorious beaches The coast means beaches, and this is Israel's finest stretch of golden sand. Haifa's beaches are particularly beautiful. Scuba diving or paragliding are options.
- Great wine Taste and toast internationally known wines at the many wineries nestled into the hillsides of the northern coast. Tishbi and Carmel are especially worth visiting.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More