Sights & Attractions in Eilat and the Negev
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Eilat
Coral Beach Reserve
Less than 1 km (½ mi) south of Eilat, this is one of the finest...
Coral World Underwater Observatory and Aquarium
One of Eilat's star attractions can be recognized by its tall...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Eilat|
At this beach-cum-observation point very popular with families...
|Beaches, Bodies of Water, Reefs||Eilat|
This gigantic fairy-tale castle looms behind the hotels on North...
Although North Beach actually begins with the "religious" beach...
Depending on which part you stroll, a walk on Eilat's tayelet...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Eilat|
The Relaxation Pools at Dolphin Reef
Above the Dolphin Reef beach, a planked walkway leads to a hideaway...
|Hot Springs / Spas, Pools, Spas||Eilat|
Think of North Beach as the grown-up, settled-down parent and...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe