Sights & Attractions in Eilat and the Negev
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Eilat and the Negev
The remains of the Nabatean city of Avdat, a 12-acre acropolis...
Carmey Avdat Farm Winery
Set on an ancient riverbed and vineyard site, this winery-guesthouse-gift...
|Archaeological Sites, Wineries / Breweries, Farms||Ein Avdat and Side Boker|
Coral Beach Reserve
Less than 1 km (½ mi) south of Eilat, this is one of the finest...
Coral World Underwater Observatory and Aquarium
One of Eilat's star attractions can be recognized by its tall...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Eilat|
Makhtesh Ramon (Ramon Crater)
Words simply cannot do this natrual wonder justice; it must be...
|Geological Sites||Mitzpe Ramon and Makhtesh Ramon|
Museum of Bedouin Culture
Once off the main road, you'll drive through the Lahav pine forest...
|Museums / Galleries||Beersheva|
The Relaxation Pools at Dolphin Reef
Above the Dolphin Reef beach, a planked walkway leads to a hideaway...
|Hot Springs / Spas, Pools, Spas||Eilat|
Timna Park is a lunar-like desert landscape interspersed with...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe