Sights & Attractions in Eilat and the Negev
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Eilat and the Negev
|A-C D-L M-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
At this beach-cum-observation point very popular with families...
|Beaches, Bodies of Water, Reefs||Eilat|
Ein Avdat National Park
Water flowing from Ein Avdat has cut a beautiful, narrow canyon...
|Parks, Bodies of Water||Ein Avdat and Side Boker|
Ein Avdat Observation Point
For an eagle's-eye view of the waterfall and spring below, turn...
|Viewpoints||Ein Avdat and Side Boker|
Goat Cheese Farms
En route to Mitzpe Ramon, you can get an authentic sampling of...
|Farms||Mitzpe Ramon and Makhtesh Ramon|
Hai Bar Nature Reserve
This reserve consists of a 12-square-km (4½-square-mile) natural...
|Nature Preserves||Hai Bar Nature Reserve|
Israel Air Force Museum
For plane lovers, this is a field of dreams. The open-air museum...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites||Beersheva|
This gigantic fairy-tale castle looms behind the hotels on North...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's