Sights & Attractions in Eilat and the Negev
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Eilat and the Negev
|A-C D-L M-O P-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Just to the west of Mitzpe Ramon near the rim of the Ramon Crater...
|Farms||Mitzpe Ramon and Makhtesh Ramon|
One of nature's works is the Ammonite Wall, which is on the right...
|Geological Sites||Mitzpe Ramon and Makhtesh Ramon|
The remains of the Nabatean city of Avdat, a 12-acre acropolis...
Ben-Gurion's Desert Home
Thousands of people make their way to this pilgrimage site every...
|Memorials / Monuments||Ein Avdat and Side Boker|
Carmey Avdat Farm Winery
Set on an ancient riverbed and vineyard site, this winery-guesthouse-gift...
|Archaeological Sites, Wineries / Breweries, Farms||Ein Avdat and Side Boker|
Coral Beach Reserve
Less than 1 km (½ mi) south of Eilat, this is one of the finest...
Coral World Underwater Observatory and Aquarium
One of Eilat's star attractions can be recognized by its tall...
|Zoos / Aquariums||Eilat|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's