- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At this pub-restaurant frequented by everyone from teenagers to octogenarians, you can choose from fairly predictable fare including juicy burgers, onion soup, pasta, meatballs, chicken, schnitzel, hummus, and stuffed mushrooms. What's unusual is the copious selection of local and Israeli beers, which reflects the explosion of the microbrew trend. On Tuesday nights, the restaurant morphs into a disco, and soldiers stationed in the area come to dance the night away.
- Address: Chachmov Center, Nachal Tziya 10, Mitzpe Ramon, 80600
- Phone: 08/658–8226
- Location: Mitzpe Ramon and Makhtesh Ramon
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more