- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At this pub-restaurant frequented by everyone from teenagers to octogenarians, you can choose from fairly predictable fare including juicy burgers, onion soup, pasta, meatballs, chicken, schnitzel, hummus, and stuffed mushrooms. What's unusual is the copious selection of local and Israeli beers, which reflects the explosion of the microbrew trend. On Tuesday nights, the restaurant morphs into a disco, and soldiers stationed in the area come to dance the night away.
- Address: Chachmov Center, Nachal Tziya 10, Mitzpe Ramon, 80600
- Phone: 08/658–8226
- Location: Mitzpe Ramon and Makhtesh Ramon
- Reservations not accepted.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more