- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Spring Onion Review
Vegetarians, front and center! Diners come to this two-story restaurant (called Batzal Yarok in Hebrew) for the city's largest selection of garden-fresh salads with interesting toppings, as well as delicately cooked vegetable quiches, fresh fish, sushi, blintzes, and wonderfully authentic pizzas. Noodles tossed with vegetables in ginger and soy sauce make an appetizing dish. They also serve cheese toast—try the one with Bulgarian cheese, olive oil, and black olives. Portions are large (it's acceptable to split a dish); if you have room, opt for a wedge of cream cake. Beer and wine are available. Both floors are crowded and sometimes claustrophobic, but there's plenty of outdoor seating.
- Address: Bridge House, near the bridge on the promenade, Eilat, 88000
- Phone: 08/637-7434
- Location: Eilat
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book 3.5-Star Leonardo Plaza Eilat Fr $888+/Nt Expedia
- Book the Crowne Plaza Eilat 3 Nts in May Fr $230+/Nt Expedia
- Save in Eilat: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $265+/Nt — $265 Expedia
- Book 3 Nts in Eilat this May Fr $312+/Nt — $312 Expedia
- Book in Eilat: Save at the Club Eilat in May Fr $412+/Nt — $412 Expedia
Our trip to Israel was the most extraordinary journey that we have ever experienced, and we travel often. Read more
January 2013 - One short week - 3 nights Tel Aviv, 2 in Eilat, 1.5 in Jerusalem.
This was my 7th trip to Israel and I lived there for a year way back in 1998. I've already seen most of the sights, so Read more
We've been to Jerusalem, but missed the Israel Coast. Read more
· News & Features
Montenegro is heating up, and for good reason.... Read more
You're all ready to go to Disney—the kids are packed, you've got good walking shoes.... Read more
Love 'em?... Read more