- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ah, the taste of a flaky croissant and the enticing scent of cappuccino—in the desert! You can get a full Israeli breakfast here (including local cheese, omelets, and vegetables) as well as sandwiches such as the Baghdadi (hard-boiled egg, roasted eggplant, tomato, cucumbers, scallions, parsley, and tahini). Or you might try a salad of finely chopped vegetables with mint, coriander, lemon, and olive oil. Sip an iced chai, fresh juice, espresso, sachlav (a custardy, spiced hot beverage), or a latte with shredded chocolate on the terrace.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
This is a trip report describing a two week vacation in Israel and Jordan (one week per country). Read more
I was wondering if I could ask for advice regarding accommodation and sightseeing on a trip I am taking to Israel with a group of 9 other work colleagues on a business/personal trip.
Our itinerary Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more