Eilat and the Negev Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eilat and the Negev Restaurant Reviews
Although Eilat is nestled at the southern tip of a desert, there are all sorts of cuisines to choose from when you're dining out: Italian, Indian, French, Argentinean, Yemenite, and Thai among them. There's excellent fish here, including delicacies such as denis (sea bream). In the rest of the Negev, with the notable exception of the Mitzpe Ramon Inn, meals often reflect the cook's ethnic background, though the restaurant scene in Beersheva has added a host of tasty options in recent years.Visitors who keep kosher should note that while most hotels serve kosher meals, few of the restaurants in Eilat are kosher, including chains with kosher branches elsewhere.
Browse Eilat and the Negev Restaurants
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's