Eilat and the Negev Restaurants
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Eilat and the Negev Restaurant Reviews
Although Eilat is nestled at the southern tip of a desert, there are all sorts of cuisines to choose from when you're dining out: Italian, Indian, French, Argentinean, Yemenite, and Thai among them. There's excellent sea fish here, including delicacies such as denise (sea bream). In the rest of the Negev, with the notable exception of the Mitzpe Ramon Inn, plan to dine in humble surroundings—typically a roadside diner—on meals that are apt to reflect the cook's ethnic background.
Visitors who keep kosher should note that while most hotels serve kosher meals, few of the restaurants in Eilat are kosher, including chains with kosher branches elsewhere.
Browse Eilat and the Negev Restaurants
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at The Orchid and Eilat Fr $244+/Nt Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Eilat Fr $230+/Nt Expedia
- Book in Eilat: Save this May Fr $888+/Nt — $888 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Eilat this May Fr $412+/Nt — $412 Expedia
- Small budget: Stay in Eilat this May Fr $265+/Nt — $265 Expedia