- Coral Reserve, Eilat Put on a snorkel and marvel at the brilliant-colored fish and entrancing corals at one of the world's finest protected coral reefs.
- Hiking the desert Explore the splendid scenery, deep wadis, rugged heights, and steep cliff faces of the Negev. The mountains of Eilat and the desert craters offer spectacular hikes.
- Makhtesh Ramon This giant crater is an utterly unique geological phenomenon, with hundreds of rock formations and multihued cliffs.
- Side trip to Petra Just over the border in Jordan, Petra's awe-inspiring Treasury (the Khazneh), carved into a rose-red cliff, is one of many archeological treats at this UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Timna Park A half hour from Eilat, trek across the lunar-like landscape, making sure to see this desert park's famous red-hued Solomon's Pillars and its 20-foot mushroom-shaped rock formation.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More