Sights & Attractions in Around Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Latrun
The picturesque Arab community of Abu Ghosh is renowned for its...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Latrun|
Latrun Armored Corps Museum
The name Latrun is thought to derive from "La Toron de Chevaliers"...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites||Latrun|
One of the most popular attractions in Israel, this theme park...
At the 625-acre Oases of Antiquity, ancient terraces and wine...
Just outside Jerusalem, Sataf was one of many Arab villages that...
Trappist Abbey of Latrun
Trappist monks have been producing wine here since the 1890s...
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $400 Off Friendly Planet Travel