Sights & Attractions in Around Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Latrun
The picturesque Arab community of Abu Ghosh is renowned for its...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Latrun|
Latrun Armored Corps Museum
The name Latrun is thought to derive from "La Toron de Chevaliers"...
|Museums / Galleries, Military Sites||Latrun|
One of the most popular attractions in Israel, this theme park...
At the 625-acre Oases of Antiquity, ancient terraces and wine...
Moti Bohadana named his brewery for his father and the eight...
|Wineries / Breweries||Latrun|
Just outside Jerusalem, Sataf was one of many Arab villages that...
Trappist Abbey of Latrun
Trappist monks have been producing wine here since the 1890s...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional