Sights & Attractions in Around Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Around Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
Aram Dekel was the first to brew beer in this picturesque setting...
|Wineries / Breweries||Beit Shemesh|
This national park encompasses some 1,250 acres of rolling hills...
|Parks, Archaeological Sites, Cave||Beit Guvrin|
Church of the Nativity
At this church marking the traditional site of the birth of Jesus...
Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
This beautiful nature reserve is home to Nahal David (David's...
|Nature Preserves||Ein Gedi|
Jericho Cable Car
To the west of Tel Jericho is the Mt. of Temptation, identified...
A symbol of the ancient kingdom of Israel, Masada (Hebrew for...
Less touristy and more serene than some of the other beaches...
One of the most popular attractions in Israel, this theme park...
Just outside Jerusalem, Sataf was one of many Arab villages that...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional