Sights & Attractions in Around Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Around Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
|A-D E-I J-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
This beautiful nature reserve is home to Nahal David (David's...
|Nature Preserves||Ein Gedi|
Ein Gedi Public Beach
The somewhat rocky Ein Gedi Public Beach gives you free access...
Ein Gedi Spa
With access to the Dead Sea, Ein Gedi Spa lets you soak in one...
Known for its freshwater springs, Einot Zukim (also called Ein...
On the scrubby mountains where Abraham likely walked, ride camels...
|Tours||Inn of the Good Samaritan|
Glass Art Museum
This gallery displays the exciting creations of artist Gideon...
|Museums / Galleries||Arad|
Known as Khirbet al-Mafjar in Arabic, the recently restored Hisham's...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional