Sights & Attractions in Around Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Around Jerusalem and the Dead Sea
|A-D E-I J-M N-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Aram Dekel was the first to brew beer in this picturesque setting...
|Wineries / Breweries||Beit Shemesh|
The picturesque Arab community of Abu Ghosh is renowned for its...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Latrun|
Auja Eco Center
This tiny Palestinian village north of Jericho has turned an...
This is the only water park in the West Bank. Around the swimming...
This national park encompasses some 1,250 acres of rolling hills...
|Parks, Archaeological Sites, Cave||Beit Guvrin|
Beautiful Biankini Beach has a spa offering mineral treatments...
Church of St. Catherine
Adjacent to the Church of the Nativity, and accessible by a passage...
Church of the Nativity
At this church marking the traditional site of the birth of Jesus...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional