- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nof Latrun Review
At this self-service cafeteria, with an air-conditioned dining room and outdoor picnic tables, enjoy the basics: schnitzel (breaded chicken breast), grilled meats, or fresh salads. Sandwiches and ice cream are available at the take-out window. The cafeteria is across the parking lot from the Latrun Armored Corps Museum.
- Address: Rte. 3, 1 km (½ mile) south of Rte. 1 Latrun, 99760
- Phone: 08/920–1670
- Location: Latrun
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Fri. Closed Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
How's the water and swimming in the Medi during late April along the beaches of Tel Aviv? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more