- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Nof Latrun Review
At this self-service cafeteria, with an air-conditioned dining room and outdoor picnic tables, enjoy the basics: schnitzel (breaded chicken breast), grilled meats, or fresh salads. Sandwiches and ice cream are available at the take-out window. The cafeteria is across the parking lot from the Latrun Armored Corps Museum.
- Address: Rte. 3, 1 km (½ mile) south of Rte. 1 Latrun, 99760
- Phone: 08/920–1670
- Location: Latrun
- Credit cards accepted.
- No dinner Fri. Closed Sat.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
We thinking about taking a trip to Jordan. We have booked flight to Aqaba. And our plan is to see Wadi Rum and Petra (we have booked a tour with a Bedouin in Wadi Rum). Then we're heading up to the Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more