Biankini Beach Review
Beautiful Biankini Beach has a spa offering mineral treatments and massages and a Moroccan restaurant featuring couscous served on imported crockery. The beach also has a modest collection of cabins for overnighters. Kids can splash in a freshwater wading pool. Amenities : food and drink; parking (free); showers; toilets. Best for: walking; swimming.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's