- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Just west of Bethlehem in Beit Jala, this flourescent-lit hole-in-the-wall has perfected the art of grilled chicken—a good thing, since it's the only item on the menu. The birds are butterflied and charred on a six-foot-long grill outside. Half or whole chickens are served with colorful salads, creamy hummus, and an unforgettable light garlic sauce whipped with olive oil. Taxi drivers can take you here from Manger Square, and it's worth the trip.
- Address: Near Municipality Bldg., Beit Jala
- Phone: 02/274–1419
- Location: Bethlehem
- No credit cards.
- Closed Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi All --
Finally posted my Jordan & Israel trip (April 2012) report. Read more
My first day in Israel, (Tel Aviv on a Saturday), was pretty quiet. Read more
Hello, My family is planning a trip for this August (I know - insanely HOT). Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors editor gives advice on how to travel by rail ... Read more
Pack light and still look great on your next camping trip with these 10 low-maintenance beauty products.... Read more
Castles, lakeside resorts, bang-for-your-buck Hawaii finds, and dazzling hotel gardens—it's... Read more