With chunky wood furniture, soccer scarves draped along one wall, and a bar lined with beer bottles, this is a classic pub. It's on Route 31, at the entrance to Arad. The place is warm and cozy, staffed by smiling servers and filled with locals and travelers enjoying skewered meat, burgers, hummus, and "toast," the Israeli term for a grilled cheese sandwich. A big-screen TV is always tuned to a soccer match, and the covered terrace allows for open-air dining.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's