All Around Jerusalem and the Dead Sea Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Around Jerusalem and the Dead Sea Hotels
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This 12-story hotel may not be as flashy as some of its neighbors, . . .
Daniel Dead Sea
The Daniel features an undulating front wall that swirls around. . .
Ein Gedi Guest House
Surrounded by a spectacular botanical garden with baobab trees,. . .
Fun family activities are the specialty of this kibbutz hotel.. . .
At the entrance to Arad, the five-story Inbar is unmissable because. . .
Known to locals as Jacir Palace, this luxurious lodging is like. . .
On the southern edge of the city, the Intercontinental Jericho. . .
Isrotel Dead Sea
Gleaming white inside and out, the nine-story Isrotel sits across. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $2599 -- Israel: 8 Nts. w/Hotels, Tours & Airfare, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel