All Around Jerusalem and the Dead Sea Hotels
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Around Jerusalem and the Dead Sea Hotels
|A-K L-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Crowne Plaza Dead Sea
This 12-story hotel may not be as flashy as some of its neighbors, . . .
Daniel Dead Sea
At this upscale lodging, an undulating front wall swirls around. . .
Ein Gedi Guest House
Surrounded by a spectacular botanical garden with baobab trees,. . .
Great views, delicious brunches, and a popular children's park. . .
A Moorish-inspired lobby decorated with soaring stone arches lets. . .
Isrotel Dead Sea
The nine-story Isrotel wants to set a new standard for the area's. . .
Jacir Palace InterContinental Bethlehem
Bethlehem's most luxurious accommodation is in a century-old mansion,. . .
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
* Some taxes, fees additional