- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
EgyptAir has no scheduled service to any of the oases. However, tourists in a hurry may be able to book a seat on Petroleum Air Services (PAS), which flies prop planes from Cairo every Sunday to Kharga, and every Tuesday to Dakhla. The one-hour flight from Cairo to El-Kharga costs about £E1,000.
Petroleum Air Services. 02/2392-1674.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's