- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
EgyptAir has no scheduled service to any of the oases. However, tourists in a hurry may be able to book a seat on Petroleum Air Services (PAS), which flies prop planes from Cairo every Sunday to Kharga, and every Tuesday to Dakhla. The one-hour flight from Cairo to El-Kharga costs about £E1,000.
Petroleum Air Services. 02/2392-1674.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Egypt Experience IExplore
- Egypt Family IExplore
- Egypt & Kenya Experience — $7,749 IExplore
- The Nile Revealed — $6,895 IExplore
- Egypt Family — $1,849 IExplore