Sol Y Mar Mut Inn
At a Glance
- restaurant serves exceptional Egyptian fare
- hot springs on-site are soothing, especially on chilly winter evenings
- alcohol is available
- rooms around the pool are small
- beds in twin-bed rooms are very narrow
Check Rates from our Partners
Sol Y Mar Mut Inn Review
This curious two-part motel-style property makes a good overnight stop but is less inviting for a longer stay. The main part of the property offers tiny en-suite chalets around a natural sulfurous hot spring, which has been formed into a swimming pool. There's a paved area for relaxation, but the young trees offer little shade. If you're tired of desert food, an international menu is served at the hotel restaurant, which is down the road (about 250 yards away) along with a few larger rooms, some without private baths.
- Address: 3 km (2 mi) north of Mut, Mut Talata
- Phone: 092/782–1530; 02/3854–2058
- Location: Mut
- 21 rooms
- Rate includes some meals.
- No credit cards.