- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Arabic Phrases
Bedouin Oasis Village & Spa
At a Glance
- management style is laid-back
- possibility of a cold beer after a day exploring in the heat
- management style can be too laid-back
- rooms are very compact and over-priced
- a long walk into town
Check Rates from our Partners
Bedouin Oasis Village & Spa Review
This kooky hilltop spot is part laid-back hippie village and part architectural experiment—a borderline kitsch mud-brick complex that takes "Bedouin-fication" to a whole new level. Accommodation is in small, domed bungalows with simple furnishings and tiny bathrooms. The hotel has a pool fed by a sulfurous spring (which draws rheumatism patients) and offers hot-sand spa treatments. The terrace restaurant and bar offer views over Mut town. And it's one of the few places around Mut that serves alcohol.
- Address: Shar‘a al-Thauwra al-Khadra, 2 km (1½ mi) northwest of Maydan Tahrir, Mut
- Phone: 092/782–0070
- Location: Mut
- 30 rooms.
- Rate includes some meals.
- No credit cards.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
A friend of mine says his guidebook (published by another company) lists viagra as an item that tourists cannot bring into the country. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more