Bedouin Oasis Village & Spa
At a Glance
- management style is laid-back
- possibility of a cold beer after a day exploring in the heat
- management style can be too laid-back
- rooms are very compact and over-priced
- a long walk into town
Bedouin Oasis Village & Spa Review
This kooky hilltop spot is part laid-back hippie village and part architectural experiment—a borderline kitsch mud-brick complex that takes "Bedouin-fication" to a whole new level. Accommodation is in small, domed bungalows with simple furnishings and tiny bathrooms. The hotel has a pool fed by a sulfurous spring (which draws rheumatism patients) and offers hot-sand spa treatments. The terrace restaurant and bar offer views over Mut town. And it's one of the few places around Mut that serves alcohol.
- Address: Shar‘a al-Thauwra al-Khadra, 2 km (1½ mi) northwest of Maydan Tahrir, Mut
- Phone: 092/782–0070
- Location: Mut
- 30 rooms
- Rate includes some meals.
- No credit cards.