Palm Trees Hotel
At a Glance
- a no-frills hotel offering good value for money for budget travelers
- the hotel's leafy palm garden is a good place to meet other travelers
- rooms in the main building are worn and often dirty
- tours booked through the hotel are hit-and-miss
Check Rates from our Partners
Palm Trees Hotel Review
This three-story concrete building's best assets are its beautiful, lush palm garden, friendly atmosphere, and central location. Happily, it's just far enough away from the square to be removed from most of the noise. Rooms in the main building are spartan; some have fans and a few have private baths. Skip them and check into one of the six recently constructed bungalows, which have enclosed bathrooms and small terraces. This hotel has an Internet café.
- Address: Off the main square, on the road to Jebal al-Dakrour, Siwa
- Phone: 046/460–1703
- Location: Siwa
- 25 rooms
- Rate includes breakfast.
- No credit cards.