- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Internet cafés are popular and numerous, but they come and go with surprising regularity, especially in the resort towns. Wi-Fi is growing in availability, with most major hotels and some bars and cafés offering services; however, free Wi-Fi is not common. Costs run around £E20 for 30 minutes but are cheaper per hour if you pay for blocks of time (more than five hours).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's