- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Getting Here and Around
At the very northeastern corner of the Sinai, abutting the border with Israel, Taba has a small airport with a weekly flight to Cairo. Road links are good, with direct buses to the capital and down the coast to Sharm El-Sheikh through Nuweiba and Dahab. Central Taba is walkable, but to reach Taba Heights you'll need to take a taxi or have a rental vehicle.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe