Sights & Attractions in The Sinai Peninsula and Red Sea Coast
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Sights & Attractions The Sinai Peninsula and Red Sea Coast
|A-P Q-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Quseir Fort was one of many strategically located military posts...
St. Catherine's Monastery
The very image of the walled monasteries pictured in luxurious...
|Religious Sites||St. Catherine's Monastery|
Taba Heights, the northern Sinai's largest new tourist venture...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Taba|
The trip to to Wadi Kid is a gorgeous trek that leads to Ain...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
* Some taxes, fees additional