- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Sharm El-Sheikh Golf Resort. What do California fan palms, Jerusalem thorns, Hong Kong orchids, and sand dunes have in common? They can all be found at Egypt's top golf course. Set along the Red Sea between Sharm El-Sheikh International Airport and the center of Na'ama Bay, this Sanford Associates–designed expanse of green is a well-watered oasis. The 18-hole course has 17 lakes, and PGA-qualified professionals are on hand to give lessons. Call ahead for tee times and to schedule lessons. Maritim Jolie Ville Golf & Resort Sharm El-Sheikh, Um Marikha Bay, Na'ama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh. 069/360–3200 for the hotel; 069/360–0635 for tee-time reservations. www.jolieville-hotels.com.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's