- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
El Mare Review
The InterContinental's à la carte seafood restaurant has a quiet beachfront location. You can eat under a canopy of fairy lights or in the circular templelike dining room. The entrées span the expected (an enticing seafood platter) to the imaginative (flaky grouper baked in a sea-salt crust or served in Provençale sauce), while the appetizers and desserts, including a formidable tiramisu, borrow influences from world cuisine.
- Address: InterContinental Taba Heights Resort, Taba Heights, Taba, 46621
- Phone: 069/358-0300
- Location: Taba
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts at Festival Riviera Fr $85+/Nt Save with Expedia, $21/night less
- Hurghada Savings! Book at Steigenberger Al Dau Beach Fr $77+/Nt Expedia
- Small budget: Book SUNRISE Holidays 3 Nts in May Fr $93+/Nt — $93 Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- Hurghada Savings! Book 3 Nts in May Fr $89+/Nt — $89 Expedia
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Hurghada Fr $50+/Nt — $50 Expedia
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
Its been a week since my 7 day trip to Egypt with my boyfriend, and I better write it all down lest i forget! Read more
I am planning to spend four nights in Cairo. Read more
· News & Features
Swimming in the surf, strolling through small towns, sun-drenched weekend trips...summer is unofficially... Read more
Worried about your rights as a cruise ship passenger?... Read more
They say that if you put it in a tortilla, Los Angeles will eat it.... Read more