- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Not only is this a great Italian restaurant, serving arguably the best food in El Gouna, but it's also a hip hangout. Kiki's opens at 8 pm to serve great plates of pasta plus grilled meats and seafood, but it really comes alive around 11—and keeps kickin' through the night until the last person leaves.
- Address: Museum Square, Downtown, el-Gouna, 84513
- Phone: 065/354-9701
- Location: El Gouna
- Reservations essential.
- No credit cards.
- No lunch.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save at 4-Star Hilton Hurghada Long Beach: $156 & Up in May Expedia
- Hurghada Savings! Book at Hurghada Marriott Red Sea Fr $89+/Nt Expedia
- Book 5-Star Sunrise Select Garden Beach & Spa Fr $132+/Nt — $132 Save with Expedia, $33/night less
- Save Big This May! Book 3 Nts in Hurghada Fr $77+/Nt — $77 Expedia
- Save in Hurghada: Book 3 Nts in May Fr $29+/Nt — $29 Save with Expedia, $19/night less
www.reallifeegypt.com We can offer you private, more personal tours in Luxor, Cairo and Aswan with you own guide and air-con transport. We specialise in providing tours for couples and small, family groups Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
I've been studying forums for recommendations of tour groups for Egypt trip next April with grandson. Read more
· News & Features
Often just a side trip from Hong Kong, Macau is known as a gambler's paradise.... Read more
Earlier this week, Consumer Reports released their annual study of the best and worst domestic airlines.... Read more
From the steamed cider aromas that hit you in the lobby to the local ingredients served in the restaurant,... Read more