- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Don Panino Review
Mouth-watering wraps, pizza slices, and sandwiches are the backbone of this modern eatery with a terrace made for people-watching on one of Na'ama Bay's busiest pedestrian thoroughfares. The freshest, crispest salad ingredients combine with Cajun beef or barbecue chicken in the wraps; these and the sandwiches are made to order in a clean, open kitchen. Unlike many fast-food joints in town, you can get chilled beer here, plus a selection of sodas. Don Panino's makes a great pit stop any time of the day, but it's very popular for post-clubbing refreshments since it stays open until 4 am.
- Address: King of Bahrain St., Old Market Area, Na'ama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh, 46619
- Phone: 069/360–0700
- Location: Sharm El-Sheikh
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
World Travel Expert advice - (No Travel Bias!)
I Plan on traveling on either September or October 2014!
Need help with budget of $3,000 (US dollars), (Includes RT Air!), and have not decided where to Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more