Don Panino Review
Mouth-watering wraps, pizza slices, and sandwiches are the backbone of this modern eatery with a terrace made for people-watching on one of Na'ama Bay's busiest pedestrian thoroughfares. The freshest, crispest salad ingredients combine with Cajun beef or barbecue chicken in the wraps; these and the sandwiches are made to order in a clean, open kitchen. Unlike many fast-food joints in town, you can get chilled beer here, plus a selection of sodas. Don Panino's makes a great pit stop any time of the day, but it's very popular for post-clubbing refreshments since it stays open until 4 am.
- Address: King of Bahrain St., Old Market Area, Na'ama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh, 46619
- Phone: 069/360–0700
- Location: Sharm El-Sheikh
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's