Tropitel Na'ama Bay Hotel
At a Glance
- downtown location is great for fun lovers
- rooms on the upper floors have private balconies
- hotel not directly on the beach
- can be some noise from Na'ama Bay's clubs, which remain open until 3 or 4 am
- not a lot of room around the pool if the hotel is full
Check Rates from our Partners
Tropitel Na'ama Bay Hotel Review
23 Tropitel Na'ama Bay Hotel. Contributing to the heartbeat of Na'ama Bay with its restaurants and clubs, this hotel puts you where it all happens. To reach the hotel's beach you must cross the Na'ama Bay boardwalk and go through the Na'ama Bay Casino (a couple of minutes' walk), but the free-form pool offers ample compensation on-site. The five-story horseshoe-shaped building backs against a hillside, so most rooms have excellent sea views. Rooms are bright, with turquoise marine accents. The downtown location suits young singles and couples but also those who want to be one step from shopping and a range of eateries.
- Address: Corner of Sultan Qabous St. and King of Bahrain St., Old Market Area, Na'ama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh
- Phone: 069/360–0570
- Website: www.tropitelhotels.com
- Location: Sharm El-Sheikh
- 327 rooms, 10 suites
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals, all meals, all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.