- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Arabic Phrases
Tropitel Na'ama Bay Hotel
At a Glance
- downtown location is great for fun lovers
- rooms on the upper floors have private balconies
- hotel not directly on the beach
- can be some noise from Na'ama Bay's clubs, which remain open until 3 or 4 am
- not a lot of room around the pool if the hotel is full
Check Rates from our Partners
Tropitel Na'ama Bay Hotel Review
23 Tropitel Na'ama Bay Hotel. Contributing to the heartbeat of Na'ama Bay with its restaurants and clubs, this hotel puts you where it all happens. To reach the hotel's beach you must cross the Na'ama Bay boardwalk and go through the Na'ama Bay Casino (a couple of minutes' walk), but the free-form pool offers ample compensation on-site. The five-story horseshoe-shaped building backs against a hillside, so most rooms have excellent sea views. Rooms are bright, with turquoise marine accents. The downtown location suits young singles and couples but also those who want to be one step from shopping and a range of eateries.
- Address: Corner of Sultan Qabous St. and King of Bahrain St., Old Market Area Na'ama Bay, Sharm el Sheikh
- Phone: 069/360–0570
- Website: www.tropitelhotels.com
- Location: Sharm El-Sheikh
- 327 rooms, 10 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast, some meals, all meals, all-inclusive.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I hope this trip is not considered too old to report. Read more
Just returned from 12 great days in Egypt. Read more
World Travel Expert advice - (No Travel Bias!)
I Plan on traveling on either September or October 2014!
Need help with budget of $3,000 (US dollars), (Includes RT Air!), and have not decided where to Read more
· News & Features
Premium economy is the budding class of the airline world, but deciding on a carrier (and whether it’s ... Read more
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfec... Read more
Keep an open mind and a flexible schedule on your next getaway.... Read more